quinta-feira, 4 de junho de 2009

PICHO (Ni2L CD)

Don’t you know we have the same fate…
So why do you think that you’re better than me…
Your arrogance makes you the worst…
I can’t stand… Now listen to my words…

Coward!!!
Sucker!!!
Liar!!!
Asshole!!!

Picho!!!

Your mistakes may be so right…
But I see the fear inside your eyes…
Your fuckin’ greed keeps you alive…
But someday truth is gonna uprise…

Coward!!!
Sucker!!!
Liar!!!
Asshole!!!

Picho!!!

Do you think you’re right???
So why don’t you stand up and fight???

I don’t live that way…
I can’t see that way…
I don’t want to win like you!!!

Always being right may be so wrong…
But this world is not where I belong…
I’d rather take the loser’s way…
Than sitting at your side even a day…

Coward!!!
Sucker!!!
Liar!!!
Muthafuk!!!

Picho!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário